Items I use for nail care:
- File nails with Leighton Denny Crystal nail file.
- Use Nail Envy and Gelous as a base.
- Finish manicures with with American Classics Gelous with Poshe Super Fast Drying top coat, GlamLac Dry Me Fast or Seche Vite top coat (usually mentioned which one in the post).
- Use CND SolarOil cuticle oil on cuticles (rather rarely these days lol).
- Moisture hands with OPI Avojuice, Lush Lemony Flutter or Handy Gurugu hand cream (depends of how much moisture I need).
Nail care routine:
- Overall maintain healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, drinking plenty of fluids, not smoking, being active and taking vitamins (Bitotin).
- Use cuticle oil whenever I remember to.
- Push back cuticles every week using Nail Lux cuticle remover and metal cuticle pusher.
- File nails fortnightly to maintain shape and length.
- Nip cuticles/hangnails fortnightly using Elegant Touch cuticle nipper.
Items I use to capture my manicures:
- Pentax K-x Digital SLR Camera and Nikon D7000 as of 31/03/2014.
- Daylight and/or photography lights.
- Tripod/Table tripod.